After the launch of the LG V20 the LG fans are waiting for a glimpse of the upcoming flagship LG V6 which promises to bring a lot of new features to the table. Though LG has an edge over the competitors with advancement in dual camera tech, they are still to implement the crucial wireless charging technology on there flagship. It is expected that the LG G6 will be the first smartphone to feature wirelesses charging that too with support for Fast charging. Here we have tried to create our version on the LG G6 which is purely based on our imagination and do not represent the actual device.
Talking about the specification the LG G6 is rumored to feature 5.6inch QHD display with 6GB of RAM and powered by flagship Snapdragon chip set of 2017 .The camera department is expected to have dual camera modules on front and back which will be a trend for the next year flagships.






Hello.
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Does LG G6 and G6 plus have wireless charging?
ReplyDeleteGOOD DAY! I AM VERY SATISFIED VISITING HERE, BECAUSE I READ THIS ARTICLE THAT IS SO VERY USEFULL TO ME AND TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR THIS....
ReplyDelete온라인섯다
섯다
I LIKE THIS BLOG, BECAUSE THE ARTICLE HAS SO TRULY GREAT FOR ME WHILE I AM READING THIS...
ReplyDelete안전놀이터
스포츠토토
HAVING READING THIS ARTICLE, I HAVE SO MANY INFORMATION THAT IS TRULY GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL TO US. THANK YOU!
ReplyDelete성인웹툰
일본야동
THIS BLOG HAS MANY GREAT THINGS TO KNOW AND SO MANY NICE INFORMATION..
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR THIS...
안전놀이터
먹튀검증